The Martin GPCRSG 6-string acoustic-electric Grand Performance guitar is equipped with a Fishman Sonitone pickup system, which gives you great-sounding plug-and-play output, onstage and in the studio. The Sonitone system puts volume and tone controls directly in the soundhole for easy access, while keeping them out of sight. And this location also avoids having to put a tone-robbing preamp hole in the side of your instrument.
True Martin craftsmanship
The GPCRSG gives you amazing sound and snappy good looks in a roadworthy instrument. Top, back, and sides are braced for maximum resonance and projection, and the GPCRSG's smooth-playing, performance taper neck is built with select hardwood for extra rigidity and durability. The fingerboard is made of black Richlite, which has a similar look and feel to ebony. You've only got to strum the GPCRSG Grand Performance once to know that you're holding a Martin.
The Martin GPCRSG Grand Performance model uses solid tonewoods that typically aren't found on a guitar this affordable. The top is Sitka spruce, a choice wood for organic, well-balanced tones. Its stiffness to weight ratio makes this wood a standard that sings with plenty of power and clarity. The back and sides are made from mutenye, which helps them sound very balanced across bass, mid, and treble frequencies. It's a recipe for vibrant tone that will last for years.
Martin GPCRSG Grand Performance Acoustic-electric Features:
- Acoustic-electric guitar with sustainable construction materials
- Grand Performance body is midrange-focused and comfortable to play
- Sitka spruce top sounds clear and powerful
- Mutenye back and sides provide a balanced tonality
- Loaded with Fishman Sonitone electronics for live performance
- Comfortable performance taper neck shape
- Fast-sounding Richlite fretboard