Swart Atomic Space Tone Jr. AST Jr. 1x8" Guitar Amp Combo
The Space Tone Atomic Jr is an amazing, soulful little amp from the hands of Michael Swart.
The new ST-Atomic Jr starts off with the heart of a ST-6V6se with the addition of triode reverb stage utilizing a dedicated 12DW7 fed into a nifty spring tank for surprisingly huge Reverb, especially for a cabinet this size.
The circuit remains amazingly simple, including this reverb stage, and will feature volume, tone, and Swart's patented "Space" reverb. I've been playing this beast non-stop since the prototype hit my apartment, never to leave. It's the perfect amp for those craving AST type sound in a compact package.
There is a cool switchable gain option in place of the 6V6se feedback switch. When in circuit, the amp has more cleans and take a bit longer to break-up. Flip it out of circuit and you have slightly less compression with a more raw take, quicker to get into the fun stuff.
- 5W CLASS A ~ BIG TONE With Reverb
- Single-Ended Output - Zero Negative Feedback
- 100% Tube Circuit - GZ34 or 5Y3 Valve Rectifier
- Big Swart Tube Reverb via 12DW7 & Spring Tank
- Hot and Clean mode Switch
- Powered by choice of 6V6 or 6L6 (shod w/6V6)
- JJ 12AX7 - JJ 12DW7 - JJ 6V6GT - JJ GZ34 Rectifier
- Point to Point Hand Wired Circuit
- Cathode Biased (no need to bias)
- Carbon Comp Resistors ~ Mallory Caps
- Cloth Hook-Up Wire
- Heaters referenced to ground
- All Swart Amplifiers employ Star Grounding
- 4 ohm 1/4" Out - Drive other Speaker/Cabinet
- Switchcraft 1/4 inch input and output
- CTS Potentiometers
- Custom High Quality USA Built Swart Spec Iron
- Speaker: 8" Weber Signature ~ 4 ohm
- Finger-Jointed, solid Pine Cab w/ Lacquer Tweed Cover
- Vintage Jewel Lamp ~ Circuit Fuse Protected
- Dimensions: 13 3/4T x 13W x 7 1/4 D @ 14lbs
*Please note this brand new amp does not include the original box or packing materials.