DISC - Voodoo Lab DBSP3 Dingbat Small Pedalboard Power Package with Pedal Power 3
DINGBAT® SERIES OVERVIEW
Designed for seamless integration with industry-standard Voodoo Lab® Pedal Power®, the innovative patented Dingbat pedalboard delivers a rugged, lightweight platform for organizing pedals and keeping cables neatly tucked away and out of view. Each Dingbat is crafted in the USA from superior 6061-T6 aircraft-grade aluminum and includes a heavy-duty tour-ready gig bag.
The Dingbat Small Power Package with a factory-installed Pedal Power 3 is ideal for assembling a compact and lightweight board with 5 or 6 essential effects. Includes all necessary power cables, plus hook-and-loop tape to attach pedals, and zip ties and 4-way tie mounts to secure cabling underneath.
Pedal Power 3 is the first lightweight, high current, universal input voltage power supply to deliver zero-noise performance. Featuring eight high current isolated outputs (6 x 9V, 2 x switchable 9V/12V), it is ideal for delivering audiophile-quality power for everything from standard battery-operated pedals to modern high current DSP effects. Pedal Power 3 is also expandable via on-board X-LINK ports and operates at any input voltage making it an ideal choice for international touring. All necessary power cables are included.
Each Dingbat Small pedalboard includes a heavy-duty tour grade padded gig bag featuring a padded shoulder strap for easy transportation and premium materials, like YKK zipper hardware, to ensure long-lasting protection for your board and pedals.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
- Innovative patented design
- Crafted from lightweight 6061-T6 aircraft-grade aluminum
- Pedalboard surface size: 18” x 7.5” (457mm x 190mm)
- Factory-installed Pedal Power 3 featuring eight 500mA isolated DC outputs
- Onboard power operates at 100-240VAC for international touring
- Pedalboard weight with power supply: 3.5 lbs. (1.6 kg)
- Assorted power cable and adapter kit Adhesive-backed hook-and-loop pedal mounting tape UV-resistant cable ties and 4-way tie mounts
- Professional tour grade padded gig bag with premium YKK zipper hardware
- Gig bag Dimensions and weight: 21” x 10” x 5.75” (533 x 254 x 146mm)/ 1.95 lbs. (0.89 kg)
- Made in the U.S.A